Define Tech Ltd has recognised that continual environmental management is amongst the highest priorities that its Management Team has set for the business strategy. To achieve pollution prevention and pursue a commitment to continual improvement the company will:
- Comply with, and if possible exceed all the legal and other environmental requirements relevant to all our activities.
- Develop environmentally efficient working practices by minimising waste generation. Where possible recovery, and waste recycling, will be employed.
- Understand and control the risks of our activities to minimise environmental pollution, damaging incidents and nuisance to local residents.
- To make this policy publicly available if requested.
- The Management Team shall review, and if necessary alter this documented system together with its Targets and Objectives at least once per annum.
The successful application of these policies has resulted in the company continuing to achieve:-
The management of all noise sources in accordance with existing legislation so that levels are minimised and only noticeable within the confines of the site.Continued improvement in minimising the waste produced from the activities of any installation work.
As a result of numerous management driven initiatives within the company, Define Tech Ltd. has striven to increase energy efficiency within the office unit.